Meet the Doctors

Dr. Yoo Jin Shin                                                                                                                                                       

Dr. Shin earned her B.S. with honors from Cornell University. She then earned her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the New York University of College of Dentistry, graduating with Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) honors.  Dr. Shin completed a General Practice Residency at Newark Beth Israel Hospital at Newark.  While she was at the residency, she realized a true passion for working with children and went on to complete her residency in Pediatric Dental Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York where she was Chief Resident. She is a member of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD). 

Dr. Shin loves playing with her two young sons. In her spare time, she loves spending quality time with family and friends.                                                          

Dr. Chansoo Hah    
Dr. Hah earned his B.S. with honors from Ohio State University. He then earned his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the New York University of College of Dentistry. Upon graduation, Dr. Hah began his career working in Passaic at a busy inner-city dental clinic where he recognized an acute need for greater access to affordable dental services in the community. Dr. Hah was awarded as a Top Dentist, voted from his clinic team and patients in 2015. 

Dr. Hah spends much of his time educating the community. He has been working as a dental adviser for YMCA Stamford, CLC (Children’s Learning Centers of Fairfield County), and Mother’s Little Helper.

When Dr. Hah is not working on children’s dental health, he is at home, playing with his own two children. He also loves camping, photographing, and traveling in nature.


Our Office


90 Fairfield Ave, Lower Level,
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
(203) 614-8998
Get Directions

Contact Us

We encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. Please call our office or use the quick contact form below.